Sunday, September 27, 2009

Take 2

Well, after the last outfit got ruined, I wanted to try again while the pattern was fresh on my mind. I think we have a winner! Bryton sported his new duds today - so handsome!

There are more pictures on our dropshots site - I'm blogging for the first time from our Mac...and my picture organization is set up a little different than before. Plus, I have no photo editing software :-(

Anyway, I'll write more later - just wanted to post about the outfit real quick! Yep - it's reversible!

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all were able to get to the beach. Enjoyed Dropshots. So sorry that Bryton was sick. Hope everyone is better now. Enjoyed your soup on a drizzly evening this week.
    Love y'all. Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Posted in the wrong spot. You are so talented with the outfits for the kids. (Must've gotten it from me,...since I can't do it).

    ReplyDelete