Monday, May 25, 2009

Addendum

On my previous post, I was blogging about things that I loved as part of a Kreativ Blogger Award that was passed on. The award only calls for 7 entries (I had 8 listed), but I have more to write about, so here goes. Also, the award calls for you to write about things you love. I think I'm going to change it to things you enjoy, rather than love. Here goes.

9. Graffiti Chic is a great company where you can get custom made vinyl lettering to put on your walls, picture frames, canvas boards, etc. It is easily removable from walls by using a hair dryer. Here is what I have around the house.

The "Love Lives Here" is the Graffiti that hangs above a giant picture frame that holds 18 5 x 7 photos.



This hangs in Vivi's room. The Graffiti is the white decorative monogram that is on a piece of wood that Kyle routed and painted and hung in her room.



We had this one done - it's 2 Graffiti prints. One says "Buchina" and one says "our family is forever." We mounted these on a piece of glass inside a frame. Then, hung it on the wall.



The baby blue Graffiti is on 3 7 x 7 canvas boards that we painted navy blue. I haven't hung these in Bryton's nautical themed room yet, but I will soon.


So, be sure to check out their site should you want to have anything created. They are great with helping come up with design ideas too.

10. Rollercoasters. I have loved rollercoasters for as long as I can remember. My parents might disagree with you on this. I'm sure there was a time when I was very young that I did not enjoy them. And, I do remember that mom and I would get ice cream at Opryland while Dad and Evan, my brother, went to ride the Wabash Cannonball. I didn't ride it because it went upside down. Plus, the ice cream was a huge treat for an 8 year old diabetic. So, I never minded not riding it. I also never rode the Z Force at Six Flags in Atlanta, GA. It didn't seem fun. Plus, someone died after riding it! I did ride the Ninja there, and it was fun, but my neck was sore afterwards. Other than that, I can't remember not thoroughly enjoying a coaster. The last time I was on one was over 2 years ago at Disneyland. We went for Thanksgiving with some friends. Vivi was 3 months old and couldn't ride anything (well, she rode the Mark Twain riverboat with us) so Kyle would stay with Vivi and let me ride a coaster throughout the day. It wasn't the same riding it without a buddy, though. Anyway, maybe there's a Busch Gardends trip in our near future. I can't wait until the kids are old enough to enjoy them as much as I do. However, by then, I might not be able to hack the Great American Scream Machine...(great 2x4 coaster at Six Flags in Atlanta, GA).

11. Biznos. That is how Vivi says "Quiznos." It's pretty cute. "Mama...I want to go to Biznos."

12. Empty Laundry Baskets (and no piles of clothes waiting to be folded). Who doesn't love that! With Kyle in Arizona this month, our laundry has been very minimal. So, I've had empty laundry baskets more often than usual.

13. Surprises. Planning and giving them, receiving them, doesn't matter. It's fun!

As much as I would like to continue my list, that's all I have time for right now.

More entries later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Leanna, I love that huge frame! Did Kyle make that?

    ReplyDelete